Leverage Collective Intelligence for AI Strategy, use cases, and Innovation
AI innovations are driving significant returns
AI innovation challenges
Overcome AI innovation challenges
About AI strategy & use case workshop for innovation
Customised AI innovation, strategy & use case workshops
I provide customised AI strategy, innovation, and use case workshops to help your business achieve its goals by tailoring the workshop to your specific needs, goals, and requirements. With just five easy steps, I work closely with your team to find the right AI opportunities and strategically transform your business.
Benefits of AI innovation, strategy & use case workshops
By investing in my customised AI strategy, innovation and use case workshop, you can empower your employees with latest trends to provide insights for generating ideas for improving efficiency in your organisation. With improved collaboration and leveraging collective intelligence we can find high impact AI use cases and achieve strategic alignment with your business goals. Driving AI innovation is no longer a challenge when you partner with me. It’s a smart investment that will help your organisation thrive in the age of AI.
Accelerate AI adoption and boost your AI maturity
AI strategy, innovation & use case workshops services
Identify most impactful AI use case
Enhance collaboration & leverage collective intelligence
- We take a collaborative human-centred approach, working with stakeholders across your organisation to understand pain points, challenges, needs, bottlenecks and user experiences.
- We will explore the data accessibility and quality, skill sets required, and resources needed for AI implementation.
- We will then use a holistic systems thinking approach to identify potential use cases that could provide the most significant impact.
- We will prioritise the use cases based on their potential impact, feasibility, and alignment with the organisation’s strategic goals.
AI strategy & roadmap for transformation
Drive data-centric culture
- We will assess your organisation’s AI maturity, including use cases, tools, technologies, and governance policies.
- Create an AI strategy and align it with business objectives to ensure coherence between AI and organisational goals.
- Create a plan for AI implementation based on prioritised use cases. We’ll also identify the necessary data sources, tools, and technologies needed for AI.
- Further, we will develop a plan for measuring success and monitoring AI progress and pre-requisite for responsible AI.
AI discovery & innovation
Drive responsible AI innovation
- Create a problem statement that defines the user’s needs, the problem you want to solve, and the benefits you want to achieve using AI for the use case.
- Brainstorm with stakeholders, including representatives from different departments, to generate a list of requirements and needs to address the problem statement.
- Participants are encouraged to generate a large quantity of ideas based on a knowledge of existing AI cases studies. The ideas are refined and narrowed down to the most promising solution.
- Create a low-fidelity prototype and refine the use case based on participant’s feedback.
Strategy for AI governance & risks
Boost AI maturity
- We will assess your current governance and risk management practices – this involves identifying the current policies and procedures in place for managing AI risks and governance. It is important to understand the gaps and areas of improvement.
- We will define governance and risk management objectives – Determine the desired outcomes of the workshop, such as reducing AI risks, ensuring regulatory compliance, and protecting sensitive data.
- We will assign roles and responsibilities for ensuring governance and accountability.
- Create pre-requisits for achieving trustworthy and responsible AI from best practice guidelines.
Experienced consultant across industries
Unlocking the full potential of AI is crucial for organisations to stay competitive in today’s rapidly evolving landscape. As your AI consultant and partner, I can help organisations in fintech, banking, finance, healthcare, medical services, government and public services in digital transformation.
AI and ML innovation use case & strategy expertise
AI consultant and advisor for healthcare services with expertise in:
AI Consultant and advisor for fintech, banking and financial services with expertise in:
AI Consultant and advisor for government services with expertise in:
Empowering workforces around the globe
First National Bank
Executives Training in AI
AI Training for Executive MBAs
Thanks Anandhi, was lovely getting your insights into Human Centered AI frameworks.
Excellent session Anandhi. I just wanted to say ‘Thank you’ for enlightening me.
It was quite exciting to know your perspective and vision for the future. I assist with similar advisory of AI in my space and am so humbled by your background and expertise. It’s inspiring!
I would like to thank you for the AI literacy session you hosted today, I thoroughly enjoyed it and learnt so much. It is also very inspirational to see your passion for AI advancements.
AI innovation, use case & strategy resources
Although big companies have an advantage, SMEs can also benefit from AI. SMEs might be…
Here are the 5 steps to finding AI use cases for improving efficiency in your…
As machine learning and artificial intelligence continue to evolve, so too must businesses adapt if…